Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Postcards, Ride Photos and MNSSHP..... Trip to Walt Disney World 2014 Part 4


A few postcards i picked up while at Disney World. I got the first two at the gift shop at the animation academy.
I love the pastel colors of the Princess postcard and the darker image of all the characters in the other postcard.


I LOVE this postcard!!




So Cute!!













                                               DisNerds !!                                                      


The next few pages are just a little bit of Epcot world showcase. Basically they are a few of my favorite pavillions to visit. i especially enjoy visiting the Japan Pavillion at Epcot.




Next is Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party.
My costume: Eeyore!!
Some Ride photos.........


That's it for this post.

Thanks for looking..






























No comments:

Post a Comment