Friday, April 29, 2011

Some days are better than others

I got up this morning and everything was going as usual and then........ I turned just the wrong way and my back went into spasms. Horrible way to start a morning I'll have you know.

I am now stuck laying on the couch with a heating pad on this most beautiful of days. the weather is fantastic. I wish I could be out there playing with my dogs and sitting in my chair. i can only hope that this spasm and pain is short lived and that i'll be up and about tomorrow.

I a good note i have started work on my scrapbook again. I was able to sit down yesterday and put together lay-outs of three pages. It was sooooo relaxing to look thru the pictures of a past trip and arrange them to look nice together.

So i have Buster sitting here on the couch with me trying to make me feel better. at least i think he's trying to make me feel better. sometimes it is hard to tell.

Well I guess that's all for now. i'm going to let the muscle relaxer kick in and try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment