Friday, June 10, 2011

Visiting the mouse in Florida... and some gators too!!!

Hey there everyone... I'm just back from a fun filled trip in Florida. I visited the mouse of course met some gators and squeezed in a little bit of time to visit with family.

our little group consisted of myself, Cynthia and my brother. We were down in Florida. We stayed at Disney's  Contemporary Resort. I love that you can walk to magic kingdom from there. I love the magic kingdom most of the Disney parks. So does Cynthia, I don't think my brother was as impressed with it as we are. I think he preferred Epcot. Anyway we found a little time for each of the parks. We got to see illuminations at Epcot after a wonderful meal at Via Napoli in the Italian pavilion. It truly was delicious. we were also able to see the Wishes fireworks show three times while we were there. it was spectacular as always. we ate with mickey  and Minnie and Eeyore. It was lots of fun. We got to go to Star wars weekend and ride Star Tours 2 at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It was awesome. we of course rode toy story mania as well as some other favorites such as Buzz lightyear and Haunted Mansion at Magic kingdom. We went on the people mover a number of times... just love that nice relaxing ride.  At Animal kingdom we walked around at went on Kilimanjaro's safari then we rode Dinosaur twice... love that ride!!! Not to be forgotten of course was Test track and Soarin at Epcot. 
We also got to visit with family. we went to Downtown Disney with them and had a nice dinner at Portobello. It was nice seeing them and catching up over a meal.









Tracking weight watchers points went out the window for a little while and instead we just had some fun. It was a nice trip. Even my brother liked the trip. It was his first time at Disney!!!!!
Can't wait to go again. LOVE DISNEY!! Happiness can happen at Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment