Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am so excited to be going to Walt Disney world again. I guess it's the child in me but I just have so much fun when we're there. It's a place to have fun and act silly. Somewhere where i don't have to worry about things. So anyway we decided to go back to walt disney Worlds. I will be traveling with Cynthia and my brother... I know... surprised me too that he wants to go back. Well we will be staying at the Pop Century resort again. liked it last time it's a lot of fun. We will be going the last week of Sept/first week of Oct.



 Which means of course Mickey's Not so scary halloween party!! Love it. The Boo to you parade is phenomenal and of course Hallowishes is something not to be missed.















We will also head over to Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights. HHN is a hoot. Something not to miss for halloween. They put great effort into their Haunted houses and scare zones. We love everything halloween so we will be there!

 Truly can't wait. Now to start thinking about what restaurants we want to eat at.





No comments:

Post a Comment