Saturday, January 26, 2013

Smashing my Disney Trip--Part 2

Hi again, welcome to the second entry about my Disney Smash Book. I will continue with some more pages leading up to the trip. I made this page about the Fabulous things about Disney.. or what i feel are fabulous things about Walt Disney World. I kept it pretty simple using Top ten list cards from the smash pads and a tag from K & company paper pad. I also used the black/white polka dotted smash tape. It really does go great in a Disney book.

This next couple of pages are a small blurb about my pet-sitter. She's great. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of her. I did have this great drawing that I colored. I did not draw it. I love it and thought it fit the theme of the page. I want to thank the person who drew it but I do not know who it was. So if you are reading this and that drawing is yours thank you. I love it.  The other side was about packing. I'm a horrible packer. I had to try to re-arrange my packing at the last minute. So the digi from Saturated Canary was highly appropriate.

The next page was about the airport,and the flight. 
I think that's about all for now. In the next part I will tell you about the actual vacation. I have pages I did about the Disney parks, Halloween horror nights and some misc things. It was a fun trip.

1 comment: