Thursday, February 21, 2013

Disney Smash...

Still continuing from previous posts... My Disney Trip.

 One side of this is about the day we arrived. On our way to The Pop Century resort we stopped at Walmart. We picked up some things to keep in the room.. water, snack, etc... Then we headed to our resort we checked and went to have some dinner at the food court. With dinner we split that wonderful cupcake.. Mickey mouse Oreo Cupcake. It was delicious. The other side is from us going to play miniature golf at Fantasia Gardens. We had a blast. I also saved the wrapper from a hand soap and the housekeeping card from our room.

On this next page I wanted to show our room #s. I used the little disney envelope they give when you check in . It holds the room key and a map of the resort. I decorated one room window and door. I had a lot of fun decorating the window and a lot of people stopped to see it when they passed.
We went to breakfast in Epcot at Akershus in the Norway pavilion.  We had our picture taken with Belle. Beauty and the Beast is Cynthia,s favorite disney movie. The breakfast buffet was good we really enjoyed it. Then later on that day we went back to epcot and stopped at the Japan pavilion. Unfortunately I don't think these lucky cats helped us as Cyn lost her prescription sunglasses. We checked with lost and found and they were never turned in... bummer.....

 Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue. It's corny of course... it is Disney after all. But it was great fun. Even my brother enjoyed it and he is always a cranky sort. We ate , we drank , we laughed. The fried chicken is absolutely wonderful.
 The beginning of the Magic Kingdom pages. We also had breakfast at chef mickeys at the Contemporary Resort. I LOVE having breakfast at chef mickeys before going to magic kingdom. It just seems fitting to start the day with Mickey while in Walt Disney World. We were at Magic Kingdom as it opened and got to ride a lot of rides prior to the park getting super super busy. We also ate a few snacks during the course of the day. I took a picture of Peter pan because it seems the only time we ride it is first thing in the morning otherwise it just gets to busy.

In the pocket on the next page I put some journaling cards and of course the map of Magic Kingdom. Magic Kingdom is mine and Cynthia's favorite park to spend time in. We always have a great time when we are there.

I hope you enjoy looking at these pages as much as I enjoyed making them. It was so relaxing every night putting things in my smash book. The pictures I added when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment