Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Disney smash book # 8 finishing touches

These are the last pictures of my Disney Smash Book. This page is the inside cover. I used some paper I've had for some time of the monorail. I used some ribbon on the bottom of the page.




 
Next page is the very first page. I used some Disney chipboard pieces I had gotten. I used the black and white smash tape on the top and bottom of the page.
On this page I printed out the phase were going to Walt Disney World and cut it and just glued it in. I added some Mickey Heads around it. Then I used some black and red ribbon with polka dots and a sticker that says magical. Next page I used various stickers and ribbon as well as an that reads Disney fun this way. I used a little tag I had and put the dates of our vacation on it.
 

All I did on this last page was add the sticker of Goofy and some swirls. I thought it went great as the last page of the book.
This is the Thank You for visiting card we received when we got home. So cute!!


Back pages of the book. I added my own decorated pocket and decorated the existing pocket. I use them to hold some misc. items from the trip.



Well there you have it My Disney Smash Book!! This is what it looks like after I filled it with all my mementos. It was a blast filling it up!!
 Thanks for looking... I hope you enjoyed it..

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a thick book! Looks like you had tons of fun and a nice album for everything to be in

    ReplyDelete