Saturday, June 6, 2015

Character meet and Greets and some journaling-- Trip to Disney World 2014 part 2

Characters...... We LOVE meeting characters at Walt Disney World. We have so much fun with. So I wanted to share some pictures of our meet and greets from this trip.





We met Goofy, Mickey and Minnie at the character spot in Epcot. 











At Hollywood studios I met up with Vannelope and Wreck-it-Ralph and Minnie Mouse. We also had some fun Frozen pictures taken.








                                                                               
    
I met rafiki from The Lion King at Conservation Station in Animal Kingdom. I also got to pet and brush some goats and a pig. 
   
                                              
                                                                                                                         
We met Alice and the White Rabbit, Minnie and her poodles, Donald, Goofy and Princess Merida in the Magic Kingdom.
It was so exciting to meet Anna and Elsa in the Magic Kingdom. 

That's it for character meets today.

These next pages are just my jotting down each day what we did. I just put them all together so I could just get an overview of our trip. 



That's it for today.
Thanks for looking.  :-)



                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment