Saturday, February 23, 2013

Disney smash.... #4. Halloween

 These pages are about going to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. We Had a fantastic time at HHN.  I used the walker girl digi from saturated Canary. It fit my page well. I used a small image for the one side and a larger image on the other page. I colored them in and set the page up before I went on vacation. the rest was added from stuff I collected and stuff I brought with me. I used the spaces on the spider web paper to do some journaling about the haunted houses. Which were AWESOME!


This is a close up of the small image and how I colored it in. I use regular colored pencils.














This is a close up of the colored in larger image and the paper and journaling.








These pages are some of the pictures we took while we were at HHN. I took a picture of the Despicable Me House because my brother and I rode the ride. It was a lot of fun. I love that movie so it was a hoot to go on the ride. My brother just went with me. I think he had fun though. The only other ride we went on while there was Men in Black. We had a blast riding that. The main focus of going was of course the Haunted Houses. We each had our favorite.

This was stuff from the night we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Hallloween Party at magic kingdom. We watched the villians show,hallowishes fireworks show and the Boo to YOU parade. We had a fantastic night. It did unfortunately rain the beginning of the evening but that did not stop us from trick or treating around the park and hitting the candy stations multiple times for lots and lots of Yummy candy.






This is some pictures taken that night. I placed them on the page under the map for the event. I used some washi tape from Queen & company with disney icons on it. I used a journaling card from one of the Smash pads and halloween stickers from k & company.
The last page I want to include in this post is below. All it is is a halloween themed popcorn box. I had popcorn the one night we were at Magic Kingdom and this is the box. I cut it in two and flattened it. Then I just smashed it in.
Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Looks like you had a fantastic time. Love the box you Smashed too.

    ReplyDelete